"Your team did an outstanding / professional assessment at PHD in which we have implemented a number of the recommendations and achieved significant savings"
- Source: David French, Vice President of Operations, PHD Inc., 02/11/2014
"Thank you for the comprehensive energy audit you and your students performed at Jeco Plastic Products. I was very impressed with the research, the professional presentation and the thoughtful recommendations.
1. Research. The accumulation of energy data and the energy characteristics of the equipment was complete and accurate. Often such basic research is incomplete, which in turn results in false conclusions.
2. Presentation. Your students handled themselves in a professional manner, asked relevant questions and prepared an excellent report. The conclusions were in the beginning with relevant data and computations which supported the recommendations. The format was excellent.
3. Recommendations. The recommendations were sound, and the payback calculations allow us to prioritize the alternatives. Even those recommendations which you qualified as impractical (such as the air curtains) were imaginative and have merit.
This is an excellent example of the kind of support the university system in Indiana provides manufacturers, and represents the partnership of business and academia which few other states can duplicate.
Thank you for your assistance in this vital area of energy efficiency.
- Source: Craig Carson, CEO, Jeco Plastic Products, 08/15/2014
"Thank you. It appears that your team conducted a very thorough assessment and came up with some excellent energy saving opportunities. "
- Source: 05/02/2013
"We were thrilled with not only the speed, efficiency and professionalism that was exhibited by this department, but the in depth report we received at the end. We have made recommendations to other businesses and will continue to do so. We are working on all the suggestions now."
- Source: Mary Gordon, Plant Manager, Electro-Spec, 09/08/2014
"Thanks for the report. We are extremely interested in AR#4. We know that we have much more boiler capacity than we need for our current operation, and we have often wondered how much that was costing us. "
- Source: 05/19/2014
"I spoke with Marty last week and he said all were very impressed with the students and their questions. He used words like â€œamazing, very impressive, highly intellectualâ€ to describe the IAC group. He mentioned the owners were so captivated, they were considering recruiting some of your students!"
- Source: Mike, Key Account Manager, 07/06/2015
"I believe the assessment report is well done and has valid ARs. Thank you for your hard work. "
- Source: R. Campbell, 11/20/2015
"Thank you very much for your efforts. I did a quick review and the information is very valuable. We will let you know what we decide to do on each item.
Much appreciated to you and your team!!
- Source: Ed, Director – Supply Chain Management, 04/07/2016
"I’ve read through the report, and it looks pretty good. Thanks for all your hard work & time!"
- Source: Darren, 12/21/2016
"Thank you very much for the reports! We find this very grateful information. Thank you and your team for producing this."
- Source: Ben Wines, Maintenance Manager, 08/13/2018
"$ sales, number of employees and utility bills are higher than IAC limit, however, You audited this company with Rutgers permission."
- Source: 09/22/2018