"Students conducted themselves professionally"
- Source: 06/21/2021
"was impressed by the knowledge of the students and the interest they showed in energy/facility/engineering practices"
- Source: Quality Vision International, 01/17/2020
"Very professional! I was impressed with the thermal monitor and light sensor. Everyone was great! The potential projects are a big help towards the Saint-Cobain Energy initiative."
- Source: Colleen Marren, EHS Engineer, Saint-Cobain Ceramic Materials, 11/08/2019
"The knowledge of the group was impressive"
- Source: 09/20/2019
"Very appreciative and impressed with the analysis and findings/recommendations made on billing statements."
- Source: Jeff Eggert, Plant Manger, Syracuse Label, 09/13/2019
"Very professional group. Well versed and full of knowledge."
- Source: Jose Martinez, Facilities, Akorn, 08/05/2019
"Team was well prepared, including appropriate PPE. Prior experience is admirable, Very focused visit."
- Source: TitanX Engine Cooling, 06/13/2019
"Very impressed with the overall knowledge of the students"
- Source: George Copeland, 06/12/2019
"Student are knowledgeable about energy saving practices"
- Source: Facility Manger, 06/21/2019
"Impressed with the team's knowledge of all of the different ways we cold save energy costs."
- Source: Peter Rigos, Manufacturing Manger, Met Weld International, 01/25/2019
"Students seemed interested in process and their participation."
- Source: 08/02/2018
"Very professional presentation. I am looking forward to the detailed report of your findings."
- Source: 07/20/2018
"Knowledge of programs and incentives were strong. Billing information breakdown very useful."
- Source: Ivan Zahariev, Production Control And Logistics Information Systems, Markin Tubing, 07/18/0018
"I was impressed by the number of facilities that have used the IAC Energy Consultants. The team members seemed knowledgeable and professional."
- Source: 07/06/2018
"The number of questions and the level of understanding was fantastic."
- Source: 06/22/2018
"Overall, very impressed with their dynamics as a team! and would highly recommend their services to any commercial/industrial customer in New York state."
- Source: Rick Ponzi, Facilities Manager, TAM Ceramics, 06/21/2018
"Asking for Information in advance made the site visit go smoother. The students took the lead during the visit and asked very relevant questions during the site tour. Providing folder of data for attendees and walking through data would have been nice- also some commentary on trends and initial thoughts about data."
- Source: Manufacturing Manager, Gorbel, 05/05/2017
""The entire team was professional and kept on topic. THey have some very good ideas and I look forward to working with them.""
- Source: Maintenance Manager, 06/16/2016
"This is a great service for small business owners in our community! Having this analysis is not something we would have been easily able to afford and I'm sure the payout will be significant.
Very impressed with the professionalism and the genuine interest in learning about our facility. I am really looking forward to what recommendations the team makes!"
- Source: John F. Sharkey IV, Vice President, Universal Metal Works, 06/14/2016
"Very Impressed! Professional, knowledgeable and very helpful."
- Source: Michael Polino, Facilities Technician, Calspan Corporation, 02/26/2016
"Very professional and knowledgeable."
- Source: Mark Bechteler, Manager of Manufacturing, Hollowick, Inc., 01/22/2016
"The students were very observant and pointed out energy issues almost immediately.
The assessment was well needed for our facility."
- Source: Joseph P. McGlynn, CFO, RB Woodcraft Inc., 10/16/2015
""The visit was thorough, yet concise and well organized." "
- Source: Bruce Iffert, Director of Facilities, Par Technology Corporation , 02/04/2015
""Students were focused and zeroed in on energy issues quickly. Report reflects well documented, easy to follow, evaluation of energy cost saving opportunities. Overall- great job!""
- Source: Bill Spizuoco, Corporate Environmental Manager, Omega Wire, Inc. - International Wire Group, 03/05/2015