"I appreciate the quick turnaround. I will review and get back to you with any questions."
- Source: Brooke Kinney Jr., Plant Manager, Thermoplastic Processes, 08/18/2021
"Thank You for all of your time and expertise."
- Source: Randy Hartzell, Plant Controller, Graham Packaging, 06/30/2021
"Hi Keith. Thank you for coming out. I was very impressed by the attention to detail you all did during the audit. Great team."
- Source: Jackob Schleifer, Director of Field Operations, Planlt Green LLC, 04/14/2021
"Thanks again for you and your team’s hard work. I’ve shared your reporting with the other management here and I’m sure there will be questions, clarifications, and other musings to follow."
- Source: Victor Tabeling, Sales and Marketing Manager, Applied Diamond, Inc, 03/25/2021
"We cant thank you enough for your time and commitment in conducting this assessment. There are some great opportunities in here that the team and I will work on addressing."
- Source: Pat Paya II, Plant Manager, Supply Chain, Liberty Coca-Cola, 04/26/2021
"Hi Keith, Many thanks to you and your team for all the hard work. Best Regards, Thomas Kaiser"
- Source: Thomas Kaiser, Site Operational Excellence Lead, Liberty Coca-Cola, 02/05/2021
"Thank you so much for your efforts! We really enjoyed your visit a nd your recommendations."
- Source: Chesky Seitler, COO, Kosher Gardens LLC, 02/15/2021
"Thanks Keith, all very good recommendations."
- Source: Toby Boyd, General Manager, Pemco Lighting Products, 12/15/2020
"I can’t thank you, your students and the University of Delaware enough for performing the audits for the City of Rehoboth Beach!"
- Source: Vicky Hatton, Accounting Supervisor, City of Rehoboth Beach, 12/23/2020
"TA Continues to be very interested in performing these recommendations. 2020 has been an extremely challenging year due to COVID, an extremely stunted market, a plant shut-down and move, etc. We hope to be able to start to implement these recommendations in 2021."
- Source: John Burns, Facilities Manager, TA Instruments, 11/06/2020
"Keith, on behalf of Thermoseal, I want to reiterate our gratitude to you and your team.
We appreciate everyone's efforts to identify and quantify opportunities to reduce Thermoseals energy costs.
We thoroughly enjoyed the audit and we hope your team enjoyed the day at Thermoseal.
- Source: Dan Nichols, Director of Operations, Thermoseal, 01/21/2015
"Thank you very much for your energy assessment. This is valuable work all around; for us for the potential energy savings, and for the students for training and development. I will dig into the report over the days and push for suggested improvements where practical. I will certainly reach out to you if any questions arise. I hope you attained valuable experience out of providing us this service."
- Source: Raymond Hunce, Research Associate, Lifoam Industries, 10/02/2014
""They did a really good job of generating ideas and covered a lot of ground.""
- Source: Mark Myers, Ashland, 08/01/2014
""My firm is quite impressed with the work of you and your team and you may be contacted by higher ranking members of my firm to see if you can help us at other sites.""
- Source: Charles F Beck, Certech, 08/01/2014
""Thanks to you and your team for such a thorough audit. Iâ€™m very impressed with the process and expect that we will implement most if not all of the suggestions.""
- Source: Ralph Wood, Interstate Connecting Components, 08/01/2014
"The report is excellent, and the entire crew did an outstanding job. I appreciate the efforts of all and immediate corrections that were made to help us save money on day one!!!"
- Source: Gary M. Coppola, Journal Register Offset, 08/01/2014
""On behalf of -, I am writing to thank you for putting us in touch with Prof. Keith Goossen and his exceptional team. The energy assessment report and the recommendations have helped us better understand our system. It also enabled us to work on projects that have a direct impact on our energy consumption, hence helping us lower our energy bills. I am pleased to inform you that we have recently accepted a state grant to improve for our chiller/piping system. This would not have been possible without the excellent work done by the University of Delaware Mid-Atlantic Industrial Assessment Center.""
- Source: Vaibhav Paritosh, Bilcare, 08/01/2014