The University of Delaware Industrial Assessment Center (DL-IAC) provides free energy, productivity, and waste assessments to small and medium sized industrial facilities through funding provided by the US Department of Energy.
Energy Engineering related programs, degrees, etc:
- Source: Dan Nichols, Director of Operations, Thermoseal, 01/21/2015
- Source: Raymond Hunce, Research Associate, Lifoam Industries, 10/02/2014
- Source: Mark Myers, Ashland, 08/01/2014
The 28 students (in BOLD) have also been awarded IAC student certificates for exceptional participation.
Apply for an IAC Assessment
- Must be a US Manufacturer
- Yearly Energy Bills:
- Greater than $100,000
- Less than $2,500,000
- Within 150 miles of an IAC
*For special cases, certain requirements may be waived.
Final client selection is left to the discretion of the individual IAC center.