The Oklahoma State University Industrial Assessment Center (OK-IAC) provides free energy, productivity, and waste assessments to small and medium sized industrial facilities through funding provided by the US Department of Energy.
- Source: Travis Schifferns, Plant Manager, Franklin Electric, 05/05/2020
- Source: Jeremy Adkins , EHS Manager, CRC-Evans Pipeline International, 06/12/2019
- Source: Jarrod Young, Director of Quality Assurance, MAX Aerostructures, 07/15/2019
|Center Director||Dr. Hitesh D. Vora|
559 Engineering North
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078
|Assistant Director||Dr. Bayram Yildirim|
|Assistant Director||Dr. Deepak Gupta|
|Assistant Director||Dr. Michael McCombs|
The 75 students (in BOLD) have also been awarded IAC student certificates for exceptional participation.
Apply for an IAC Assessment
- Must be a US Manufacturer
- Yearly Energy Bills:
- Greater than $100,000
- Less than $2,500,000
- Within 150 miles of an IAC
*For special cases, certain requirements may be waived.
Final client selection is left to the discretion of the individual IAC center.