The Louisiana State University Industrial Assessment Center (LS-IAC) provides free energy, productivity, and waste assessments to small and medium sized industrial facilities through funding provided by the US Department of Energy.
- Source: William David Motes, Management Systems Manager, New Orleans Coca-Cola Bottling Co., 02/01/2019
- Source: Jacob Talley, CEO, Tin Roof Brewing Co., 10/16/2018
- Source: Alexander Callahan, Senior Business Analyst, Targa Resources, 05/18/2018
The 15 students (in BOLD) have also been awarded IAC student certificates for exceptional participation.
Apply for an IAC Assessment
- Must be a US Manufacturer
- Yearly Energy Bills:
- Greater than $100,000
- Less than $2,500,000
- Within 150 miles of an IAC
*For special cases, certain requirements may be waived.
Final client selection is left to the discretion of the individual IAC center.