The University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Industrial Assessment Center (WM-IAC) provides free energy, productivity, and waste assessments to small and medium sized industrial facilities through funding provided by the US Department of Energy.
Energy Engineering related programs, degrees, etc:
- Source: Richard Feustel, CEM, Senior Energy Advisor, Focus on Energy, 03/15/2018
- Source: Daniel Welch, Corporate Environmental&Sustainability Manager, Bostik, Inc, 04/12/2016
- Source: Bob Harry, Mfg. & Facility Engineering Mgr., GKN Sinter Metals, 12/01/2014
The 35 students (in BOLD) have also been awarded IAC student certificates for exceptional participation.
Apply for an IAC Assessment
- Must be a US Manufacturer
- Yearly Energy Bills:
- Greater than $100,000
- Less than $3,500,000
- Within 150 miles of an IAC
*For special cases, certain requirements may be waived.
Final client selection is left to the discretion of the individual IAC center.