"The team did an outstanding job breaking down data and collecting information to provide support and opportunities throughout our facility to help us achieve energy goals. The team seemed very knowledgeable on areas of opportunity and worked well together to be efficient with the time allotted for the assessment."
- Source: Anonymous, Kroger Beaverages, 10/18/2019
""I feel the service provided was very thorough and professional. All personnel was very personable and informative on their processes.""
- Source: IAC Client #792, 08/30/2019
""The service provided by the IAC Team was excellent. Personally, I would recommend that every plant should do energy study annually to reduce their energy usage to make tomorrow a better day. As far as evaluation is concerned, we are already very impressed with Mr.James and his team. They come up with new ideas & that is what we really liked about this study. Moreover, Mr. James guided us really well regarding some policies which are very useful for a company from the financial point of view. All and all, It was a great work performed by IAC Team and we would love to see them again after a year. Thank you.""
- Source: IAC Client #791, 08/16/2019
""They are a knowledgeable and professional group that has the potential to help companies across industries reduce their energy costs.""
- Source: IAC Client #789, 07/19/2019
""Very good made us realize lots of places we can tighten up and get our savings!""
- Source: KT Bolt, 07/12/2019
"Excellent! Great ideas and look forward to report."
- Source: International Paper, IAC Client #784, 03/29/2019
"Good the team was very thorough and came up with a wide variety of suggestions."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #779, 02/08/2019
""Great start. Looking forward to what saving are possible.""
- Source: John Crane Inc, IAC Client #778, 02/01/2019
"In general the ideas conveyed during the closing meeting are interesting. I anticipate the full report to be able to digest the recommendations and to evaluate if they can be successful at our facility. Overall, there were a number of ideas that if cost effective, will allow us to significantly reduce our utility consumptions."
- Source: L. B. Pipe and Coupling, IAC Client #777, 01/25/2019
"The team identified a couple of very good improvement opportunities for the plant. We have adopted them as continuous improvement projects for implementation and assigned personnel to oversee them."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #776, 01/18/2019
"A+, The students were engaged and attentive. Very Thoughtful and several very good ideas were brought up."
- Source: StarCorr Sheet, IAC Client #775, 01/11/2019
"Very good and well mannered team. We appreciate your ability to gather information and evaluate our facility and process with little to no interruptions. Thanks again for being mindful of all our safety protocol and guidelines. "
- Source: Anonymous , IAC Client #772, 10/18/2018
"They were very detailed and provided useful suggestions."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #771, 10/05/2018
"The whole team seems very knowledgeable and seem to have a passion for the subject. Everyone was very friendly and respectful. When heading into the plant they made sure they understood & followed all of our policies. Very efficient and timely when gathering the data needed."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #747, 11/20/2017
"Having a team with varying levels of surveying experience really allows the professor and more experienced students to guide the audit while providing the students "less" experience with the opportunity to ask questions, point out things that may have otherwise been overlooked, and learn. I believe [Company Name] is very pleased with the thoroughness of the whole IAC team."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #746, 11/06/2017
"I am excited to see the end result and see how feasible all the recommendations are. I think there is a huge opportunity for savings here that we have overlooked because we are busy or don't know."
- Source: Quinton Boles, IAC Client #744, 11/06/2017
"The services provided were very helpful. The team did an exceptional job in evaluating our process and looking into all of our electrical usage."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #724, 11/01/2016
"I believe its a great service that can help facilities educate themselves with energy savvy tips & information."
- Source: Kenneth Muller, Chicago Bridge & Iron, 10/20/2016
"They were very professional and accurate."
- Source: John Adams, IAC Client #719, 10/05/2016
"I always like to have a fresh set of eyes looking for ways to improve. New concepts & thoughts drive improvement & spur success."
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #713, 11/06/2017
"Great. All members were knowledgeable. Provided with helpful explanations & great feedback."
- Source: Anonymous, WNA Houston, 03/11/2016
"Very professional. Team was very thorough and gave great suggestions. Was impressed with the knowledge base of the team."
- Source: Greg Horney, Frankston Packaging, 03/11/2016
"The team, in my short stint, looks to be very courteous and conscientious in their work and presentation. I look forward to the outcome of this project."
- Source: Bobby Rikloff, VP of Operations, East West Copolymer, 03/11/2016
"Very pleasant and professional group of students. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Eggebrecht and his team. We are looking forward to seeing the final report. It is great to have a team with a fresh set of eyes look at our process and recommend improvements!"
- Source: Anonymous, IAC Client #699, 03/11/2016
"Excellent. Every member was polite, helpful, and very well educated."
- Source: Anonymous, BMC Millwork West , 03/11/2016
""The report opened our eyes to things we can do.""
- Source: Richard Penney, Plant Engineer, Merit Medical Systems Inc., 06/17/2015
""I feel fortunate to have had the assessment, and I use the calculations in my budget justifications, etc.""
- Source: Mike Murray, Plant Engineer, PACTIV, 08/26/2015
""The report was a great job, very comprehensive.""
- Source: Nancy Caperton, Plant Manager, US Silica, 07/08/2015
"The report was very professional and self-explanatory"
- Source: John Wartella, QA/QC/EHS Manager, RPM Services, 05/12/2015
"The report was pretty straight forward."
- Source: Dave Wilken, Plant Engr, Crown Cork and Seal, 05/06/2015
"The students interacted well, were knowledgable, and I can't brag on them enough, and I was very impressed with them."
- Source: Tom McLemore, General Manager, Mississippi Baking Company, 04/09/2015
"The report was very informative and the crew was very good."
- Source: Derrick Pierce, Vice President, General Shelters of Texas, 04/13/2015
"The report was pretty self-explanatory, more detailed than what we expected, easily understood."
- Source: Patrick Elles, Plant Engr, Jeld-Wen Doors, 03/26/2015
"This report was a pretty thorough job."
- Source: Joseph Cook, Plant Engr, Chemical Lime, 02/17/2015
"It was beneficial to have a third party look at our operations with another set of eyes."
- Source: Nathan Markert, Operations manager, National Oilwell - Varco Rolligon, 02/02/2015
"The report was very good and self-explanatory."
- Source: Nitin Gokhale, Plant Manager, BWay Corporation, 02/05/2015
"The report was thorough, and let us know where we could save some money."
- Source: Jerry Dickey, Maintenance Supervisor, Sanderson Farms, 11/20/2014
"The report was very well done, we work through some of the same calculations in our work, and I was able to follow the recommendations."
- Source: Tom Allison, Technical Manager, PACTIV Corp, 10/29/2015
"The report was very helpful, and we are building a second building on the site and incorporating these recommendations into the design of the new building."
- Source: Shawn Anderson, Engineer, Caspers Ice Cream, 09/10/2015
"The info in the report was pretty clearly written."
- Source: Scott Jarvis, Engineer, Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe Company, 08/15/2014
"The good news from the report to me was that there were no bigger items missing of the things we should be doing. The report was very thorough and good."
- Source: Richard Scherer, CFO, Technical Chemical USA Inc., 06/25/2014
"We really appreciate the study, it opened our eyes to things that day to day we were overlooking."
- Source: Tim Trame, Production Mgr, Baumann Springs, 06/04/2014
"The explanations in the report were really good."
- Source: Tom Fessenden, SHEQ Mgr., Mauser Group, 05/29/2014
""What you guys did was really good.""
- Source: Tracy Salveson, Plant Engineer, ICON Health and Fitness, 06/19/2014
""The guys did a great job, and it was a good report. It dove down and showed us what we needed to do.""
- Source: Charles Chaney, Corning Cable Systems, 05/07/2014
""The report was highly detailed...and the students did a really great job of finding ideas to conserve energy.""
- Source: John Snyder, Plant Engineer, Gardner Denver Water Jetting Systems, 01/13/2014
""This was very valuable for us as it validated our thinking and provided justification in the capital budgeting process we undergo.""
- Source: Pilo Garcia, Plant Manager, Coca-Cola San Antonio, 12/18/2013
""The report was great, and I could easily understand it. The report was passed to our other plant sites and to corporate offices and received good comments by several engineers who reviewed it. A directive was put out that 'if your plant has this type of operation you should be implementing these recommendations.'""
- Source: Debbie Hurlbut, EHS Manager, Mauser Corporation, 10/16/2013
""The report provided help to convince management on several recommendations. The report was very professional and well written.""
- Source: Eric Eilers, VP Engineering, Glasscraft Door Corporation, 10/21/2013
""I was able to read and understand the report, and it was very well done.""
- Source: Richard Arwood, Group Manager, Jeld-Wen Doors, 07/05/2013
""The assessment went well, and we have made a big push to institute scheduled maintenance, and hired a full time maintenance guy to get things started.""
- Source: Stephen Engbrock, Project Manager, Third Coast Packaging, 06/15/2013