"The report was very professional and self-explanatory"
- Source: John Wartella, QA/QC/EHS Manager, RPM Services, 05/12/2015
"The report was pretty straight forward."
- Source: Dave Wilken, Plant Engr, Crown Cork and Seal, 05/06/2015
"The students interacted well, were knowledgable, and I can't brag on them enough, and I was very impressed with them."
- Source: Tom McLemore, General Manager, Mississippi Baking Company, 04/09/2015
"The report was very informative and the crew was very good."
- Source: Derrick Pierce, Vice President, General Shelters of Texas, 04/13/2015
"The report was pretty self-explanatory, more detailed than what we expected, easily understood."
- Source: Patrick Elles, Plant Engr, Jeld-Wen Doors, 03/26/2015
"This report was a pretty thorough job."
- Source: Joseph Cook, Plant Engr, Chemical Lime, 02/17/2015
"It was beneficial to have a third party look at our operations with another set of eyes."
- Source: Nathan Markert, Operations manager, National Oilwell - Varco Rolligon, 02/02/2015
"The report was very good and self-explanatory."
- Source: Nitin Gokhale, Plant Manager, BWay Corporation, 02/05/2015
"The report was thorough, and let us know where we could save some money."
- Source: Jerry Dickey, Maintenance Supervisor, Sanderson Farms, 11/20/2014
"The report was very well done, we work through some of the same calculations in our work, and I was able to follow the recommendations."
- Source: Tom Allison, Technical Manager, PACTIV Corp, 10/29/2015
"The report was very helpful, and we are building a second building on the site and incorporating these recommendations into the design of the new building."
- Source: Shawn Anderson, Engineer, Caspers Ice Cream, 09/10/2015
"The info in the report was pretty clearly written."
- Source: Scott Jarvis, Engineer, Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe Company, 08/15/2014
"The good news from the report to me was that there were no bigger items missing of the things we should be doing. The report was very thorough and good."
- Source: Richard Scherer, CFO, Technical Chemical USA Inc., 06/25/2014
"We really appreciate the study, it opened our eyes to things that day to day we were overlooking."
- Source: Tim Trame, Production Mgr, Baumann Springs, 06/04/2014
"The explanations in the report were really good."
- Source: Tom Fessenden, SHEQ Mgr., Mauser Group, 05/29/2014
""The report was a great job, very comprehensive.""
- Source: Nancy Caperton, Plant Manager, US Silica, 07/08/2015
""I feel fortunate to have had the assessment, and I use the calculations in my budget justifications, etc.""
- Source: Mike Murray, Plant Engineer, PACTIV, 08/26/2015
""The report opened our eyes to things we can do.""
- Source: Richard Penney, Plant Engineer, Merit Medical Systems Inc., 06/17/2015
""The assessment went well, and we have made a big push to institute scheduled maintenance, and hired a full time maintenance guy to get things started.""
- Source: Stephen Engbrock, Project Manager, Third Coast Packaging, 06/15/2013
""I was able to read and understand the report, and it was very well done.""
- Source: Richard Arwood, Group Manager, Jeld-Wen Doors, 07/05/2013
""The report provided help to convince management on several recommendations. The report was very professional and well written.""
- Source: Eric Eilers, VP Engineering, Glasscraft Door Corporation, 10/21/2013
""The report was great, and I could easily understand it. The report was passed to our other plant sites and to corporate offices and received good comments by several engineers who reviewed it. A directive was put out that 'if your plant has this type of operation you should be implementing these recommendations.'""
- Source: Debbie Hurlbut, EHS Manager, Mauser Corporation, 10/16/2013
""This was very valuable for us as it validated our thinking and provided justification in the capital budgeting process we undergo.""
- Source: Pilo Garcia, Plant Manager, Coca-Cola San Antonio, 12/18/2013
""The report was highly detailed...and the students did a really great job of finding ideas to conserve energy.""
- Source: John Snyder, Plant Engineer, Gardner Denver Water Jetting Systems, 01/13/2014
""The guys did a great job, and it was a good report. It dove down and showed us what we needed to do.""
- Source: Charles Chaney, Corning Cable Systems, 05/07/2014
""What you guys did was really good.""
- Source: Tracy Salveson, Plant Engineer, ICON Health and Fitness, 06/19/2014